Long Lunch Thursdays: NLP Group Coaching
Starts November 2nd, 11.30am – 1.30pm
Imagine gifting yourself a couple hours a week for the space to recognise where you are at and REALLY consider your next step. Imagine having a small supportive group there with you and a qualified coach, coaching you with the skills and strategies of NLP.
NLP is the psychology of success and this course is based on strategies that have proven ability to help create long lasting change.
The aim of this course is to help you
- notice where you are at,
- develop increased awareness,
- consider areas for change,
- to recognise what is working well and what to let go of what is right to let of (so you can)
- create and live a life you love.
This course is especially for you if….
- there’s an area in your life you are wanting to create change around.
- you are starting new chapter in your life or have a new goal.
- feel stuck or in a rut and want to change.
Or maybe you are generally curious and want to find out more about NLP and how it works for you.
The benefits of working in a group means you have more support, can learn from each other and it makes the sessions more affordable.
There are four face to face group sessions 2, 9, 16 & 23 Nov. These sessions will be held at Yoga Circle 26 Central Ave, Whangarei. The sessions will be supported online through a private facebook group.
Spaces are limited 10 people.
If working in a group is not your thing but you would still like to experience the benefits of NLP coaching then call Tonya for a free chat. I would love to work with you to create a life you love. More about NLP…